Based upon results of NI 43-101 Mineral Resource Estimate released November 2014

Ownership

80%

Licence

The Beutong project is held under a Mining Business License (Izin Usaha Pertambangan Operasi Produksi– “IUP-OP”)

Licence - Key  Features:

The IUP-OP licence provides for an initial 20 years of licence tenure which may be extended twice, each for a period of 10 years, totalling 40 years.

The holder of the Beutong IUP is PT Emas Mineral Murni, ("PT EMM") an Indonesian company. PT EMM is owned 80% by Beutong Resources Pte Ltd. ("Beutong Singapore") a Singapore company. Beutong Singapore is owned 50% by Tigers Copper Singapore No. 1 Pte Ltd. ("Tigers Singapore"). Tigers Singapore is owned 100% by Asiamet Resources Limited. Therefore, Asiamet holds an effective 80% interest in the Beutong IUP. PT Media Mining Resources ("PTM") owns the remaining 20% of the shares of PT EMM.

Resource

Beutong is a large high-quality copper, gold, silver, molybdenum deposit which outcrops at surface and remains open in several directions including to depth. Current JORC compliant Resources contain 2.4Mt (5.3BIb) copper, 2.1Moz gold and 20.6Moz silver.

Beutong's Mineral Resource on a 100% basis comprises:

    • Measured and Indicated Resources of 93Mt at 0.61% Cu, 0.13ppm Au, 1.97ppm Ag and 97ppm Mo (0.3% Cu Reporting Cut) for contained metal of 1,241MIbs copper, 373koz gold, 5,698koz silver and 20MIbs molybdenum (0.3% Cu Reporting Cut); and

    • Inferred Resources of 418Mt at 0.45% Cu, 0.13ppm Au, 1.11ppm Ag and 129ppm Mo (0.3% Cu Reporting Cut) for contained metal of 4,092MIbs copper, 1,746koz gold, 14,903koz silver and 112MIbs molybdenum (0.3% Cu Reporting Cut).

Primary Metals

Large scale copper-gold-molybdenum resource with a high grade core and potential for significant additional upside

Location

The Beutong Project is located within the Beutong IUP-OP located in Aceh in Indonesia, some 60 kilometres inland from the coastal city of Meulaboh on the island of Sumatra

Infrastructure

The Beutong deposit is very well located with respect to existing infrastructure i.e. adjacent to a sealed road and approximately 60km from a large power station and seaport

Status

Increase Asiamet's Interest in Production IUP-OP License from 40-80%. Commencement of Metallurgical test work work & Drilling